Movin' Up!
Hey! So this?

It's the pool... AT OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!
I don't want to jinx anything, because closing isn't until the end of May, but YAY!!!
lksjfdhl;akshefouiasocbsaivbaibgva!!!!!!!!!
*****
Kid-Bit
Director of After-School Program: GremlinKid, what did you do on the bus last night?
GremlinKid: I didn't do nothin!
DASP: Oh really? Because I heard you said a bad word...
GremlinKid: No I didn't!
DASP: GremlinKid, be honest. Miss N. told me the kind of language you were using...
GremlinKid: What? I was using English!

It's the pool... AT OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!
I don't want to jinx anything, because closing isn't until the end of May, but YAY!!!
lksjfdhl;akshefouiasocbsaivbaibgva!!!!!!!!!
*****
Kid-Bit
Director of After-School Program: GremlinKid, what did you do on the bus last night?
GremlinKid: I didn't do nothin!
DASP: Oh really? Because I heard you said a bad word...
GremlinKid: No I didn't!
DASP: GremlinKid, be honest. Miss N. told me the kind of language you were using...
GremlinKid: What? I was using English!


3 Comments:
GACK so excited for you!
AAAHHH! you. must. be. joking! This is so fantastic. i should become a real stalker and come swim, erm, i mean, "see" you! congrats (to be)!
Wait, what?? You're buying a HOUSE?? WOW! So exciting!!
Good for you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home