Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been awhile, eh?

Not so much has been going on lately, hence my hiatus from haiku. Okay, that sentence was not supposed to end with the word "haiku," but I love alliteration. Big dork. Yes.

A few tidbits from the last three weeks of non-blogging:
  • My first Valentine's Day to ever actually have a Valentine was a strange mix between This-Is-A-Stupid-Madeup-Hallmark-Holiday and I-Have-The-Best-Boyfriend-Ever-And-Thank-You-For-The-Diamond-Necklace. I suppose both things are true.
  • The hideous freezing, windy, snowy, sleety, blow-freezing weather that we've been having lately left me walking out into the balmy 40°F sunshine this morning ready to strip off my coat and run back inside for my flip-flops.
  • One of my 3rd graders asked a girl in another class to be his girlfriend today. She comes into my room for the after school program, and he wrote on the chalkboard, "I love you so much I want to mari you! from GremlinKid."
  • That's all I have to say, which is pretty bad for 3 weeks away from the keyboard.
  • Hope to have something to post tomorrow.
  • See you then.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Aww to GremlinKid. How freakin cute!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

i think a diamond necklace report is well worth the three week wait! and i'm glad your sentence ended with haiku. lol

1:30 PM  
Blogger claire said...

oooh... diamond necklace, eh? that's verrry nice... sounds like you had a nice valentine's day.

i remember there being a wedding performed on the playground in the 2nd grade. laura and timmy. hmm. little kids are weird. :)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home