Sunday, April 15, 2007

E-V-Ut-Oh

Dear Rachael Ray,

I love you, despite the fact that most of the time I am watching your shows, I am getting red-faced over your self-embarrassing antics. I have your 7" knife with the orange handle, and I LOVE it. It cuts everything like butter and has a comfy cushy grip, and I kinda want the whole set...

But seriously, Rachael? You have your own "EVOO"????? I mean, I suppose this isn't much different than Emeril selling his own spice blends and marinades, but it kinda is, because it's olive oil and it's just one ingredient, and so it's not like your own secret recipe or something... or your own special premium olive trees, for that matter.

I propose you stick to 30-Minute Meals and cutlery.

Sincerely,
J, of the Frizz Chronicles

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

You don't know.

Maybe she does have her own olive grove. Maybe she and her friend Manuel go out and pick the olives, fresh, every single day for your EVOO enjoyment. Maybe there's a little bit of Rachel in each and every bottle.

Ye of little faith.

(You're right, that's really rediculous).

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home