Mystique
I took today off so I could go to the Voldemort*.
You will all be happy to know that I am the owner of very healthy Woman Parts.
* I believe this phrase was coined by K... just giving credit where it's due, is all.
*****
You will also find amusement and disgust in the fact that one of my students told my sub that his dad takes him to the bar to "watch the pretty ladies dance" and that they only wear underwear and sometimes small bras, and that no, he doesn't live near Cheerleaders; they go to a place in Camden. No, mommy doesn't know.
No wonder your kid is a sneaky, lying bastard. (At this point, I think of this PSA: "Who taught you how to do this stuff?" "You alright?! I learned it by watching YOU!!")
*****
Alex sent me this link, and I actually found it so funny that I'm passing it on... which is unusual for me. (And if not sending on email chain letters was actually bad luck, I'd be the unluckiest person ever.) Most of the hilarity might just be in what you make it say. "Taco. Burrito. What's that in your speedo?" was my personal favorite.
You will all be happy to know that I am the owner of very healthy Woman Parts.
* I believe this phrase was coined by K... just giving credit where it's due, is all.
*****
You will also find amusement and disgust in the fact that one of my students told my sub that his dad takes him to the bar to "watch the pretty ladies dance" and that they only wear underwear and sometimes small bras, and that no, he doesn't live near Cheerleaders; they go to a place in Camden. No, mommy doesn't know.
No wonder your kid is a sneaky, lying bastard. (At this point, I think of this PSA: "Who taught you how to do this stuff?" "You alright?! I learned it by watching YOU!!")
*****
Alex sent me this link, and I actually found it so funny that I'm passing it on... which is unusual for me. (And if not sending on email chain letters was actually bad luck, I'd be the unluckiest person ever.) Most of the hilarity might just be in what you make it say. "Taco. Burrito. What's that in your speedo?" was my personal favorite.


2 Comments:
Congrats on your lady parts. They should make greeting cards for that.
The thing about the kid? OhMYGOD. Do you have some kind of legal obligation to tell someone about that? That can't be right.
They should make greeting cards for that!!
Oh what a fine joyous day...
[inside: When they give your vajay the okay!]
And I don't think I'm legally obligated, though I did mention it to our school counselor.
Post a Comment
<< Home