Kid-BIT
Today was one of those days that made me feel like I reeeeeaally need a day off. AngryKid was kid in a particularly bad mood today managed to mangle-by-fingernails my hands, wrists, and arms to the point of broken skin, and even bit me hard enough to leave a super nice and puffy bruise on my left forearm that is making my entire arm feel all weird and tingly like when you get your blood pressure taken. To top it off, I was repremanded by SWNSS's reading teacher because he called a kid in his reading class an idiot (He is not one who calls people names without being provoked. Not that it's right, I'm just saying- kids know he's different and try to push his buttons.) because she didn't agree that my consequence for the action was severe enough. Lady, AngryKid just called me a Fucking Bitch about an hour ago. Idiot ain't nothin'.
On the humorous side, I walked into the office today, and CuteSecretary expressed her concern over My Bite. I asked her how she heard about it, and she said she heard it from TeacherWhoI'veNeverTalkedToAndNeverEvenPassInTheHallway. She was unsure how TWINTTANEPITH heard about it, but damn, news like that travels quickly.
Anyway, I'm going to get my rabies shot now.
On the humorous side, I walked into the office today, and CuteSecretary expressed her concern over My Bite. I asked her how she heard about it, and she said she heard it from TeacherWhoI'veNeverTalkedToAndNeverEvenPassInTheHallway. She was unsure how TWINTTANEPITH heard about it, but damn, news like that travels quickly.
Anyway, I'm going to get my rabies shot now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home