Note to You
Yeah, You.
Check on your Blogger Dashboard for the opportunity to switch over to Blogger: Beta. Since I've made the switch, I can't comment on your blog until you do. I haven't noticed much of a difference, except for the fact that you can add lables for your posts. I haven't yet decided if this is a blessing or a burden.
Check on your Blogger Dashboard for the opportunity to switch over to Blogger: Beta. Since I've made the switch, I can't comment on your blog until you do. I haven't noticed much of a difference, except for the fact that you can add lables for your posts. I haven't yet decided if this is a blessing or a burden.


3 Comments:
wtf?
what's up with that?
really?
well that sucks.
like, a lot.
i am not a fan of beta-blogger. jess, come back to the daaaaark siiiiide!
Post a Comment
<< Home