Monday, September 11, 2006

Love

(Because a change was needed.)

  • I love that I was able to leave my windows open all day today and my apartment stayed cool, even if my sinuses are suffering for it.
  • I love that I decided to let my boys eat lunch in the cafeteria this year instead of the classroom, and they are rising to the occasion by being well-behaved... ish.
  • I love that the movie Milk Money is on.
  • I love my new sweatpants, which I got at the Old Navy outlet store with Alex this weekend.
  • I love that my man likes to shop.
  • I love that during the past month and a half, I am the only one who has told me to clean my room. And it needs it, too.
  • I love that my mom just called to tell me a story about the dog, and it ended with, "So that's the story of the shit on the butt."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyways, the RSS feed for your blog is in my LiveJournal friends and the line break for your last 'I love ...' fell between 'on' and 'the' ...

I had to do a double take after I made my first casual glance at the entry.

Awesome job with your kids!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Dino - Are you saying that you saw the words "on I love the butt"?

Because I do. (jk)

And thanks about the kids! I'm quite proud!

6:12 AM  
Blogger claire said...

isn't it beautiful out? i mean, a little chilly, but wow, so cool and nice.

good for you on the kids. i can see how that would be a big milestone for you and them.

your job has changed this year, hasn't it? they're all yours now or something? hmm.. maybe i should go look back on last years entries...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

yes, we want to know how the kidlets are doing.
jm and i both hate shopping.
my room desperately needs cleaning--oh wait, that's my WHOLE FLAT-- i love that i can just go out and ignore the mounting chores. ah-ah-ah!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Aww I love your mom. She should visit me.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home