Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Regrettably... I'm Back

So I feel like I have so much to say about my vacation and the week and how wonderfully fabulous it was and how I loved spending every second of my day and night with my man and how St. Maarten is bbeeeaaaauuuuutiful and how I ate good food and got tan and peely and drank guavaberry coladas until my heart's content and listened to Soca music and rode on a ferry to St. Barths and bobbed around in the ocean which was so clear I could see my feet and the occasional fish swimming by, but I just don't think the words will do it justice.

*****

Remember this list? Okay, so only two of my4 summer goals were completed, but that's not just 50%, my friends. That's a glass half full! Look at the two I accomplished-- Independance and Love* are decidedly more fun than exercise and writing a thesis, if you ask me.

I start back to work/school on September 5, and I will go believing that I did, in fact, have the Summer of Jess.

* That "date on Friday" I mention in my Summer of Jess post? That was Alex...

5 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

*sigh* good work, jess!

for your sake, i am sorry you had to leave your paradise... but i am happy to see you and excited that you had such a superfantasticamazing time!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Go Jess!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yay! welcome back. And it is so ON for Friday.

Love you!

8:24 AM  
Blogger claire said...

Ooh. Guavaberry coladas. That sounds like a wonderfully madeup flavor. :)

Happy for you that you had an incredible time. How did you get along with his family? Did you have time to yourselves around the island or was it all a big group vacation? Just curious...

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Janie - *sigh* It truely was superfantasticamazing...

Dino - Woot woot!

Christine - YAY! A good time will be had by all!

Claire - Hey! www.guavaberry.com! I so did not make it up! And his family is great-- very welcoming and fun. We did the excursions as a group, but we did have some time to ourselves, plus it was just us in the room ;o) *bowm chicka bowm bowm* (Heehee j/k) (okay not really)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home