Tuesday, August 01, 2006

WOOHOO!!! or, Why My Summer is Awesome

  1. I moved this weekend, and I love my apartment* and my furniture and that I can walk around naked and pee with the door open... even if I did notice yesterday that when I pee with the door open, the people across the courtyard from me probably get a pretty good view of my vajayjay. (Note to self: close either blinds or door when using bathroom.)
  2. I went into a candy store in my new town today and the lady talked my ear off and gave me a free peanut butter oreo chocolate covered pretzel. Then I walked down the street and got a Philly roll from the suggested "best Chinese place in town." The sushi was great eventhough the restaurant isn't Japanese.
  3. Only two weeks of this class left, and then one more and then I don't have to take another class again everinmylife unless I want to, just for fun.
  4. I am falling in l.... Okay, I can't say it yet.
  5. In 12 days I will be here with Alex and his family! I have never been before and it looks so beautiful and fun and I can't wait to spend an entire week tanning and eating and drinking and snorkeling and sleeping and shopping!! kjsdbdfljasbflbsdivbiuciu!!!!!

* Though adorable while in it, in pictures my place still looks unfinished. I'll post when I get some pictures on the walls!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay only 2 more weeks of class!
YAY!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yay for only two more weeks of class. And the apartment and the PC...and just YAY!

and also...call me. Really. I no longer have your number due to an unfortunate incident involving my phone. And if you don't call I will call your mother. Serious.

8:20 AM  
Blogger anika said...

I'll say it! You're falling in LOVE!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

(I apologize for so many exclamation points but sometimes exciting news warrants such otherwise-ridiculous actions ...)

(jessicaisinlovelovelovvvvve)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

WHAT?!?! i am so behind the times. wow, that is so ridiculously exciting about your vacation and moving and boy and everything!! congrats on your new digs. i love your life. soak it all up, baby!

6:49 PM  
Blogger claire said...

woah! you're having like, the best summer, EVAH! aren't you?

so so jealous of st. maartin and never going to school again and new apartment and, and... revel in the newness of everything; it's such a wonderful feeling.

:) good for you.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Whinger - Now only one!!

Chris - Aight, you have my number now... Your turn to call me!

Anika - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janie - I love my life right now too! Thanks :o)

Claire - Yeah, it is making it reeeeaaaaallllllly hard to go back to work in the fall...

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home