Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Have you ever...

laid eyes on such handsome/cute/comfy/colorful/ksjndvowhrnfns!!! furniture*? Because I just bought it, my first Big Girl purchase.





Those are pictures I took in the showroom**, and let me assure you, they are even more awesome and less old-mannish in person. YAY!

* Hey, Whinger posted her furniture... I can too, dammit!
** Because I was afraid that by the time I got to the last of many stores I decided to check out, I'd forget which stores had the things I like. A genius move on my part.


*****

For the 4th of July I went into Philly to see the fireworks over the Art Museum with P-C and a couple of friends of his. I had an awesome time, but that's all I'm going to say because Idon'twanttojinxit.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for new couches!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

YAY Jess, I LOVE them. (Mad use of cappage here)

And, you better write me an email asap and give me all the juicy details. It doesn't jinx it among friends. ;)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh! Real grown-up furniture! How exciting! I must come over and sit in as soon as it's in place and ready for company. Beats our we're-reluctant-to-leave-the-college-life -behind futon couch.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Whinger - I know! Yay!

Christine - THANKS!

Meg - I'll be taking you up on that!

9:05 AM  
Blogger anika said...

I like them. Tres much.

1:51 PM  
Blogger claire said...

Jess! The couch is way cute! And looks cozy and i'm jealous...

May i ask which fine retailer you found these in? Am in the market.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Anika - Thanks :o)

Claire - Macy*s Furniture Gallery. They were on sale for July 4th weekend, PLUS they were running some kind of 6% sale, so I basically got them Jersey sales-tax free!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home