Are You Happy Now?
I actually really did like my old-new "film noir" layout, but it seems that my friends were fans notsomuch, and had to scroll down all fast past the eyes lest my blog burn their retinas. Enough complaints prompted me to make a change, and I will admit that I like this motif too. It is more fitting with the whole frizzy theme, and having white instead of black just makes it seem more upbeat and less The Ring. Thanks to eastofnorth for helping me modify this picture to create what you see above!


5 Comments:
Oh I LOVE it.
I LOVED the other one too, just for the record. It just didn't seem to match the webpage, or your generally upbeat self.
But the curls, awesome. Great job to Kate too!
YAY
Wunderbar! MUCH better match. And the eyes didn't creep me out when I first saw them... just when I found out they were looking at me.
fabulous. very beautiful.
i'm sad that i wasn't perceptive enough to pick up the creepiness of the eyes before! haha
Hey! This is great! Good job, much more fitting.
Though, i have to say i really did like the other layout, too. Maybe it didn't go with the frizziness, but it was cool, dammit.
Christine - Yeah... it didn't really match... That was my Black Period.
Dino - Fucking thanks!
Meg - *sigh* The I suppose I set myself up for that one!
Janie - If you'd like, I'll send you the image of the eyes, and you can scare yourself all you want!
Claire - Yeah, dammit!
Blondeee - There are definitely some frizzy spots! This hair is never perfect!
Post a Comment
<< Home