Thursday, May 18, 2006

Karma

Yesterday the aide across the hallway was motioning to me, and I had no idea what the motion was for, and so I speedily walked across my classroom and swung open the door... right into one of my students' heads!!! Turns out she was motioning to tell me there was a student lurking on the other side of the door. I did feel really bad, but I'd be lying if I told you it didn't feel kinda good. And then I thought ohmygodwhatiswrongwithme that I just enjoyed dooring a small child in the head??? And then 60 minutes later he screamed in my face "SHUT UP I HATE YOU!!!" because I asked him to put his pencil down.

And not to get all My Name is Earl on you, but I swear that Karma got me back for my innappropriate feelings last night when I was attacked by a window at my friend's house, and she laughed at me. And just in case that wasn't enough, Karma defiantly left a nasty triangle-shaped hicky on my arm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh. The kid OBVIOUSLY was fine if he could yell later.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smacking small children in the head with doors would be a national sport if I ever get my way.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home