Monday, May 15, 2006

A Whinge* in a Picture

You all know how The Neighbors are incompetant drivers, and also how my car (Gigi) is cursed. But now summer is coming, and it seems The Neighbors have celebrated by purchasing a boat. I would be happy for them, if said boat was parked in a marina, and not in their driveway. However, due to aforementioned previous** Issues, I have become raging mad. Please see below.



* Although the English language belongs to no one in particular, I feel as if I am stealing this word from Whinger. Please excuse my failure to outgrow the 7th Grade Cleptomania Phase.
** I know this phrase sounds redundant, but I mean The Issues That Happened Before, Which I Just Mentioned. So it's not redundant, okay?

5 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

Ooh. A diagram. That's very nice.

I can relate to this. Neighbors across the street backed into my nextdoor neighbors car because it was parked across from (but mostly diagonal and very far away from) their driveway.

Blamed the accident on the parked car. I was glad it wasnt' mine. Because i would have told them that its not my fault you're a bad driver.

Ha! That would have shown them...

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just annoying. And can't you park there now that there's a boat? It's not like they're backing that up.

The answer to, "Your car is too hard to see..." is "Tough shit. Look next time."

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and not a word stealer, Silly.

12:54 PM  
Blogger anika said...

That's just dumb and annoying. I think you should start leaving anonymous letters on their cars. And their boat. And in their mailbox.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

how irritating. i volunteer to send notes to you, addressed to stupid neighbour for you to randomly leave everywhere. oh, and maybe you should remove a piece of engine each week to ensure their vehicles cannot move off the property. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home