Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"I carried a watermelon."

Can someone please, please have a baby so I can buy this onsie* for your child? Look to the right. If you see your blog's name there, I expect you to start giving it a go. Start carrying that watermelon, girl! I don't care if you ain't got no man.

P.S. Is it weird that it bothers me that t-shirts don't ever have punctuation? I love, LOVE this onsie... but I would love, LOVE, LOVE it if it included quotations and a period.

* The pink, Dirty Dancing one... duh. But just in case you weren't sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Um...I've got a man, but no job. Baby making will have to wait, um, for maybe ever.

BUT I do know of someone who has recently got herself good and engaged, and she has a job, and totally wants to start dropping some babies. *Achem* Meg.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never, ever tire of telling people they can't put me in a corner.

10:59 AM  
Blogger claire said...

Funny that you mention that line as the movie was on tv this weekend and i had to choose between that and Pretty Woman.

Such a tough choice...

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home