Hi Mom!
So I've noticed on more than one occasion that within a week after blogging about something, my mom suspiciously asks me a question or makes a comment related to an entry.
Yesterday's Example:
As I stabbed macaroni & cheese out of the pot, my mom said, "Do you have a special way of doing that? Like put one macaroni on each tine or something?"
Who else even eats their macaroni like that so she'd have reason to question? Not so slick, Mom...
I can't think of any more at the moment, but I know there have been several similar times when I have questioned my blogger/daughter anonymity.
And also? Once I was on her computer downstairs, and I started to type something in the address field, and my blog address came up as a suggestion.
Fishy, eh?
All I'm sayin, Mom, is that if you're reading my blog, you might as well start commenting.
Except for don't comment on the entries where I talk about kissing boys in bars. Pretend you don't read those and that I've never kissed a boy before. I most certainly have not.
And don't pay attention to the curses. Because no, you did not raise your daughter to talk that way.
Yesterday's Example:
As I stabbed macaroni & cheese out of the pot, my mom said, "Do you have a special way of doing that? Like put one macaroni on each tine or something?"
Who else even eats their macaroni like that so she'd have reason to question? Not so slick, Mom...
I can't think of any more at the moment, but I know there have been several similar times when I have questioned my blogger/daughter anonymity.
And also? Once I was on her computer downstairs, and I started to type something in the address field, and my blog address came up as a suggestion.
Fishy, eh?
All I'm sayin, Mom, is that if you're reading my blog, you might as well start commenting.
Except for don't comment on the entries where I talk about kissing boys in bars. Pretend you don't read those and that I've never kissed a boy before. I most certainly have not.
And don't pay attention to the curses. Because no, you did not raise your daughter to talk that way.


5 Comments:
Not to bring the convo to me, but has she read mine, too? I mean, she has seen me with little or no clothing on (unbeknownst to me at the time), but she really doesn't need to know about certain, well, adventures. Hmm.
Hi Jessica's mom!
It is a testament to you that you have raised a lovely daughter who has never kissed a boy in this day and age.
Hi Mrs. ---!
Hope things are well. How's my Maggie? teaching? etc, etc...
Love you!
Christine
lol, jess i had to change my blog for this very reason (well, not my mom, but my fam).
i wrote on my old blog "surprisingly, i had a good time at my aunt's on thanksgiving." next time i was over there, thanksgiving was brought up and i was like, "ya, that was really fun." my cousin looked accusingly at me and replied, "ya, SURPISINGLY, eh!"
hm, time to change blogs! haha
dear mrs. jessica's mom,
i heart your daughter and think she is absolutely fantastic! good job! :)
oh how awful.
not about YOUR mom, i'm sure she's lovely.
But, i always wonder who's reading and not showing themselves. would hope my family hasn't figured it out yet.
creepy...
Post a Comment
<< Home