Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oh. yes. I. did.

Today I...



Drove around with my maintenance light on...



Wore flip flops out shopping with Toes Unpedicured. It was only about 60°F (16°C for my Canadian IIFs), but it had to happen. SPRING!!!



Bought this purse* (because, like I said, SPRING!!!) for more than I'd usually spend on a purse, but for less than the retail price because do do do do do do TJ Maxx! (That was the jingle, in case you couldn't hear the tune of the do do do's as you read along.)

Never a dull moment here! I am living life on the edge, what with my dangerous driving, devil-may-care attitude about footwear, and frivolous spending habits at chain designer discount stores! Watch out, because tomorrow I may throw all caution to the wind and go for the Large water ice** instead of my usual Medium!!

* The pink is a little off because the photo on the website was in a different color and I fixed it on PhotoShop, but let me assure you... it's hot.

** The rest of the country, and probably the rest of the world, calls it Italian Ice (except probably those who actually live in Italy, who I'm sure don't even eat the stuff). We call in water ice around here, so don't tell me that's not what it's called becausethat'swhatwecallitandIdon'tcarewhatyousay!

8 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

wooo! Out of the way, all! Jessica's out there living life on the edge!


But you might be taking it too far with shiny pink bag together with the un-shiny toes. You should maybe paint them to match.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, but it's not like it's the OIL light, right?

Otherwise, am breaking out in a sweat for you.

12:16 PM  
Blogger anika said...

My goodness, Jessica. From now on, I'm living vicariously through you ... Whatarewegonnadonext???

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Claire - Trust me, I don't like it any more than you do. Tomorrow is mani/pedi day.

Whinger - Oh, I'm pretty sure it means my dipstick is dry... Achem.

Anika - How about we go drinking with a designated driver? Whaddayathink?!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

jess, i love the bag. very cute and springy! but what the dick is water ice/italian ice?! if it's a close relative of gelato, count me in!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Janie - for real? OMG you don't know what you're missing! I would tell you it's kind of like a Slurpee, but better... but do you have Slurpees up there? I guess it's like shaved ice with flavoring... but not like a sno cone, because EW. Hmmm... this needs to be fixed... but how???

The only way is for you to come here. You start driving and I will go pick some up.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

Ok, lovin' the bag....now craving an italian/water ice. So long as it is cherry.

As for painting toes pre-summer....it's ok girlfriend to be 'nude', You're forgiven.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Orelinde - That's funny because I was just thinking yesterday how I don't understand when people's favorite water ice is cherry. Seems too traditional... But hey, who am I to harsh on another's icey preferences?

I may do a quick paint, as I never made it to get a pedi ;o)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home