Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Conferences

I had parent-teacher conferences last night, and I cannot believe that parents want to know how I think their kids are doing. I mean, if you look to the left you will see my mom asking me if I finished my capstone yet, and if you look to the right you will see my dad telling me to clean my room, and please buckle your seatbelt while I stumble through this job because it's sure to be a bumpy ride, but let me just tell you how your little man is having trouble counting money and instigates the other students. It's just weird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a parent ask me once for PARENTING ADVICE.
I was 22. I was still smoking weed most weekends.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whether you lived at home or on your own, your room would still need to be cleaned and your capstone would still need tending to, but you are a good teacher either way...well, ok, I think that you would be a good teacher, but since I have never been a student of yours nor have I observed you teaching a class, I can't really say, but you do care very deeply for your students and their well-being, and that makes you good in my book. ;)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home