Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sick Day

What I did today (so far):
  • Sleep late (8 am!)
  • Watch the entire second hour of the Today Show
  • Empty the dishwasher*
  • Straighten up the livingroom*
  • Get dressed (sans shower - yeah, I'm dirty, but I had a reason (no hair gel))
  • Went to NY&Co (bought a shirt and sweater)
  • Went to Ulta (bought the Bare Minerals starter kit, an eyeliner, and hair gel)
  • Went to Circuit City (bought Harry Potter IV - only $14!)
  • Went to Panera (bought lunch - mmmmm)
  • Came home to watch Bare Minerals instructional DVD
  • Applied makeup
  • Went to doctor... ahhhh... sweet, sweet antibiotics...
  • Missed the first half of Ellen, the only daytime show I enjoy watching (but caught it in time to see KT Tunstall perform)
* Only done so no one asks me what I did all day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home