Numbers
- 0 - hours spent writing my capstone during the last month
- 4 - hours planned to work on it tomorrow*, after getting nails done and car washed (I know what's important!)
- 2 - people sitting near me noisily fidgeting with candy bags and talking loudly at the movies** this evening
- 1 - was my Little Sister
- 11 - partially-filled water bottles cleaned out of my car today to make room for Sis (hey, at least it wasn't alcohol!)
- 3 - partially-filled bottles of alcohol*** sitting in my backseat, so that I have an excuse should I get pulled over for poor driving
- 2 - extra dollars left as tip for the crappy waitress at Friendly's, because she put two receipts in that black wallet thingy, and I thought they were both the same, but really one belonged to another table, and I wasn't paying attention, and I left 20% (very generous considering service) on a $30 bill instead of a $20 one. Is complaining about this as tacky as it would have been to go back to the table and put the $2 back in my wallet?
- 10 - chicken nuggets could have been bought at Wendy's with that $2. Good thing I was full.
- 11 - hours until I am charged the full price for a Blockbuster movie that is way overdue
- 0 - times the movie was viewed
- 3 - at-a-time Unlimited plan purchased from Netflix to avoid this in the future
- 2 - weeks to watch the entire series of Sex & the City from first episode to season finale
- 283,764 - times that S&tC reminded me of a past dating experience or a conversation I've had with my friends
- Infinite - times I've been thankful for those friends, especially when it comes to sharing those dating experiences****
* At Starbucks or Panera or somewhere that is Not My House and has WiFi because I just can't concentrate here. By the way, look for my blog entry written from Starbucks or Panera tomorrow.
** When a Stranger Calls... not recommended. If you feel like you must go, skip the first hour when all she does is walk around the house being scared of the cat.
*** Actually leftover from last weekend's cocktail party/potluck (a cockluck, if you will) in New Brunswick, at which I made a Cinnamon Roll Cocktail. I cannot STAND Sandra Lee, but the girl knows how to drink.
**** And yeah, yeah, New Year's Resolution, listening to their dating experiences too...


1 Comments:
I ultimately had to take the day off of work before my capstone was due so that I could write it...and do all the research and reading for it.
Post a Comment
<< Home