Being nosy.
I know how glamorous you all think I am, and so I hope this doesn't ruin your view of me...
but
Why do nasal spray manufacturers think it is okay to make their products smell like potpourri? The average person who uses prescription nose sprays does so because of post-nasal drip, often caused by allergies... to nature. Why, then, do you want to spray this nature directly up your nose?
Just a thought.
but
Why do nasal spray manufacturers think it is okay to make their products smell like potpourri? The average person who uses prescription nose sprays does so because of post-nasal drip, often caused by allergies... to nature. Why, then, do you want to spray this nature directly up your nose?
Just a thought.


4 Comments:
Ugh, I hate those things and try to avoid them at all costs.
But i have to say, i've never noticed the fragrance. Maybe they can double as air-freshener.
good question, jess. in fact, sometimes potpourri shouldn't even be allowed to smell like potpourri!
Jess, even though they smell like real flowers, they aren't real flowers.
The problem that I have is when they smell like funeral flowers. I used to have to use this moistening stuff for the inside of my nose, because I used to get nosebleeds all the time. That stuff also smelled like funeral flowers. Why not happy flowers?
Funeral flowers is a pretty acurate description, actually...
Post a Comment
<< Home