Waiting
The only thing worse than sitting in a doctor's office waiting room next to a woman saying all of the wrong answers* to Jeopardy! outloud is actually knowing the correct answers* and not being able to show everyone how extremely intelligent you are for fear of someone blogging about you something like, "The only thing worse than sitting in a doctor's office waiting room is sitting next to a pompous girl who thinks she knows everything just because she guessed right on a few Jeopardy! answers*."
And speaking of Jeopardy!, whenever I read the word, and as I'm writing it, I look at that exclamation point and say in my head JEOPARDY!!!!!, as if I had waaay too much caffeine. But, in fact, I did NOT have too MUCH caffEINE! I am simply a STICKLER for PUNCTuATION!!!
* Questions... Whatever.
And speaking of Jeopardy!, whenever I read the word, and as I'm writing it, I look at that exclamation point and say in my head JEOPARDY!!!!!, as if I had waaay too much caffeine. But, in fact, I did NOT have too MUCH caffEINE! I am simply a STICKLER for PUNCTuATION!!!
* Questions... Whatever.


3 Comments:
I do that with Yahoo!.
Ditto Yahoo!. Except I think it more like the commercial... Yah-hoo-oo!
In my head it kind of sounds like yelling, like WHEEL ... OF ... FORTUNE ... and then cue the corny music.
Post a Comment
<< Home