Saturday, February 18, 2006

I don't want this to be a teacher blog...

...so I am posting a picture of my dog. Shuddup. You have posted pictures of your dog too!



If she weren't so fat and didn't wiggle so much when she saw people (any people at all), I'd carry her around in a bag with me everywhere I went.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly regret having to neglect you for a bit. In the past week alone I've spent at least one night in all 4 time zones of the continental US with work and I decided to say screw it and take tomorrow off. I'm spending the next month in Florida so it could be worse. I'm glad to see all is mostly well with you. However, if you installed the shock system I've described, the chillens might stop biting. Anyway, it really is pronounced realtor (no a). If you say the a around here people will look at you funny, including me. I guess it all depends on where you are. Yeah, so far the midwest is the worst part of the country. I could seriously write a thesis on that and how they make the South look good. God Bless Philly (and that area of NJ) though!

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you DARE call Marge fat!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Big boned?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

CUUUUUTE!! so gosh darn cute.

next time i am in your neighbourhood, i will bring along some canadian cheddar with extra high fat content. this will be to ensure poochy here never gets small enough to carry around in a bag. sorry, but i'm afraid i could never be friends with paris. :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm with Janie, not the biggest fan of the yappy purse dogs, but of Mags...I love her.

10:44 AM  
Blogger claire said...

Aw! what a sweetie!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs who wiggle are the BEST.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

CDS- why do you only write a comment when you are drunk?

Janie - I will end up eating all of that cheese, and then no one will be able to carry me in a purse. That would be sad.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home