Bite Me.
If, in 10 years or so, you find that I have been murdered, please start your search for suspects by using the following piece of evidence:

Yes, friends. That is the bite mark of a 7-year-old. On my arm. It is possible that by the age of 17, his teeth may change a bit, but the picture has got to be worth something when it comes to putting together a quality manhunt.
When I used to play soccer*, I always judged how well I played by how many bruises I had on my knees. I'm not sure that a full dental impression on my arm means that I'm a good teacher, but it definitely makes for a better story than, "Today, I taught my students about the three states of matter while they sat quietly at their desks and listened."
So bring it on!
* Chubby girl = goalie

Yes, friends. That is the bite mark of a 7-year-old. On my arm. It is possible that by the age of 17, his teeth may change a bit, but the picture has got to be worth something when it comes to putting together a quality manhunt.
When I used to play soccer*, I always judged how well I played by how many bruises I had on my knees. I'm not sure that a full dental impression on my arm means that I'm a good teacher, but it definitely makes for a better story than, "Today, I taught my students about the three states of matter while they sat quietly at their desks and listened."
So bring it on!
* Chubby girl = goalie


6 Comments:
Oh my ouch.
Yikes. And it sucks that you can't take a swipe at the little guy.
Just kidding.
Kind of.
Jessica. Did you really get bitten by a student? Or did you do it to yourself so as to avoid a today-I-taught-my-students-about-the-three-states-of-matter-while-they-sat-quietly-at-their-desks-and-listened story?
jess, you are truly a devoted teacher. (or else completely off your rocker!)
perhaps you should forward a copy of your pic to warrick brown, just in case! *swoon*
Holy sh*t!
You *so* deserve a raise.
I don't know how you guys do it. I forwarded this post to my cousin, an art teacher who is a favorite among the 'life-skills' classes. (And was also a soccer player as a kid, hmm... coincidence?)
That's just horrific.
Thanks guys! It's nice to know you got my back! And by "got my back," I mean that you fully support me being sent to jail for child abuse because I hit back when the big bad 7-year-old bit me ;o)
anika - you got me! I will actually get sent to the loony bin for self-abuse!
janie - warrick mmmmmmmm
claire - everyone knows that soccer players are crazy!
Post a Comment
<< Home