Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dear The Gap,

Thank you for not having anything I wanted to buy today. It made the $50 I spent at American Eagle* and the $100 I spent at Old Navy hurt slightly less. You have gaven me something more important than a stretch t-shirt or corduroys. You have given me the realization that my whole non-style of sweaters-and-jeans dressing ensures that I will never be welcome as a resident anywhere other than New Jersey. Or the Midwest.

Sincerely, but not entirely Fondly,

American Girl (the 1981 model)

* Thanks, Janie for the tip on AE Jeans :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Wait... sweaters and jeans don't work anywhere else but here? ...

9:01 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

ahem...so I haven't been online in like 4 days...which is apparently when you came back to the blogging world with three entries. anyhow...I love the pic below. boys are not always bright, but it's more that people are just not bright...and I haven't gone shopping in ages. stupid incomeless studenthood.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I either love or hate everything in the Gap at any given time.

A completely hit-or-miss store.

It's really just best when it's all a miss.

12:30 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Good one, Jessica. American Eagle is always the way to go =)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home