Guilty Pleasures
I just bought the Legally Blonde Platinum Collection. It comes with Legally Blonde AND Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde. Oh, um, and it also comes with magnets, a notepad and pen, and a collectible "clutch purse" outer box. But that's totally not why I bought it. I have this anal thing about having the boxed set (if one exists) rather than all of the movies separately. It's going to bother me a lot when the next Harry Potter movies come out and they don't fit in my boxed set. Yes. Loser. I know. But you won't think I'm a loser when I'm carrying around my DVD box purse! No you won't! Mark my words: They will be all the rage in 2006.


2 Comments:
Oh Jess...
I just watched the second movie last night. It was as bad as I remembered...and yet? Watched the whole thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home