Santa, Baby
Last night I was on the phone with the girls I babysat over the summer (remember them?), and I was talking to 7YearOld (who is now 8YearOld) and I said, "Oh, guess what! I saw Santa over New Jersey a few minutes ago! He MUST be close to Pennsylvania by now!!" and she said, quite excitedly, "Reeeaaaalllllllyyy??!!!!!!" And it was fun for me because I really never got to pretend to anyone that there was a Santa because everyone in my family is either Jewish or Jehovah's Witness*. And then I got on the phone with 5YearOld (who is now 6YearOld) and told her the same thing, and she said,
"Um, well. I just saw Santa at church. And he gave me a magnet. So..."
Hmmm... Guess I can't fool you. He must have been just starting his rounds...
Anyway, I hope that Santa brings you all what you want!
Merry Christmas from the Frizz Chronicles!
* True story!
"Um, well. I just saw Santa at church. And he gave me a magnet. So..."
Hmmm... Guess I can't fool you. He must have been just starting his rounds...
Anyway, I hope that Santa brings you all what you want!
Merry Christmas from the Frizz Chronicles!
* True story!


1 Comments:
I spent most of Christmas Eve tracking Santa on NORAD with my 4-year-old niece. It was such fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home