Saturday, December 24, 2005

At least someone loves me...

And that someone is Janie, because she is the one who tagged me! And since it's Christmas Eve and I don't celebrate Christmas or have a boyfriend with whom to partake in Christmas travels, here I sit, in front of my blog, at 10:15, December 24. Actually, that sounds depressing. I'm alright with it, really. I'm Jewish. Christmas is not my holiday. And also, I find filling out memes amusing, because I crack myself up way more than I crack anyone else up. So it's all good.

2 names you go by:

  1. Jess
  2. Pooh (or Poopty-doopty-doooooooooo!!!! if you are my dad - Ican'tbelieveIjustadmittedthat)
2 parts of your heritage:
  1. Scottish (says my dad... whose last name we have... but we still insist we are Irish)
  2. the Jewish Mix

2 of your everyday essentials:

  1. my watch (I feel nekkid without it!)
  2. a cup of nasty, over Splenda'd instant coffee, which I take a few sips of (enough to take my daily meds) and then let sit on my dresser until it gets cold, and then take a sip and cringe at the cold, nastyness of it

2 things you are wearing right now:

  1. pink polka dot VS flannel PJ pants (no undies)
  2. the matching pink 3/4 sleeve shirt... it's pink though, not polka dotted

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):

  1. I haven't really been into music lately, which is sad...
  2. ...so I'm not able to answer this question (help with artist suggestions!)

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment):

  1. Jingle Bell Rock by Peggy Lee, and only by Peggy Lee
  2. Letter Read by Rachael Yamagata (old, but while no one else was home today, I was walking around belting it out)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):

  1. a mutual ability to make each other laugh... like HARD... until we almost pee (but not actually, beacuse I'm not into that kinda stuff)
  2. trust (obviously)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):

  1. a sexy mouth
  2. a huggable body

2 of your favorite hobbies:

  1. scrapbooking
  2. scarily enough... blogging. God, I really AM a dork. No wonder I'm single!

2 things you want really badly:

  1. to find true love
  2. to win the lottery (even though I never play...)

2 places you want to visit:

  1. anyplace tropical (since I've never been anywhere tropical)
  2. Canada (I saw what happened when Christine didn't mention Canada... she got a verbal smack down by Anika... My momma didn't raise no fool.)

2 things you want to do before you die:

  1. travel around the world
  2. raise children without screwing them up too terribly

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:

  1. I am a whole-hearted believer in retail therapy
  2. I look at myself in the mirror, a lot

2 ways that you are stereotypically not a chick:

  1. I love to construct things... specifically Ikea furniture... but I'd go for something more difficult if it didn't involve sanding or math (there is the stereotypically chick part of the stereotypically not a chick answer)
  2. I get lost all the time (except I actually ask for directions)

2 things you are thinking about now:

  1. damn, this meme is taking me a long time
  2. the lyrics to The Grinch are funny... Stink! Stank! Stunk!

2 stores you shop at:

  1. Target, who is a huge supporter of the Republican party, which upsets me, but DAMN their awesome products!!!
  2. New York & Co.

2 people I would like to see take this quiz:

  1. Meg, because the girl never updates her freaking blog and if she doesn't start doing it more freqently, I'm not going to check anymore because her number on her counter is going up from all the times I check and have nothing new to read... hmph.
  2. Dino, because he also never updates his blog, and I am interested to see what he writes for the questions about being stereotypically a chick ;o)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would I have to leave it like that or could I change everything that says 'chick' to 'guy'? That might be more fair ...

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

No. And anyway, if I answered the ways that I am stereotypically "not a chick"... that is the same as listing ways that I am stereotypically a guy... so it's the same thing. Quit crying like a girl and answer it. Hey! You can list that as one of your answers!!

"1. I cry like a little girl when I think someone's not being fair."

There, now you only have one to do.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well seeing as how you've already started answering the questions for me why not just finish it ;)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Because that would take away the enjoyment of making fun of the rest of your answers!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Keep going! More! More!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home