Monday, December 12, 2005

Holiday Cheer

Okay, now I feel really bad that the lady who hit my car is now going to have to fork over the money during the holidays. She was really nice, and I really don't think she realized she hit my car, with a hitch on the back of her SUV and her daughter playing music in the car and stuff. I want Santa to bring her family a bag of money.

In other news, one of my students was, apparently, a cat in a past life. He clawed up my hand pretty good today while I was carrying him into the Time Out room (assisted by two other people... I had his legs, but his hand happened to be free), and he did it all while hissing. It kinda hurts.

8 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Ouch. Maybe you should go for a rabies shot?

And don't feel bad about the woman that hit your car... if she didn't pay, you'd have to pay... and it was her fault afterall. But I'm sure you're earning lots of good karma points by wishing her a big bag o' money. :o)

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could send her the UDoN. [in case you didn't see the earlier comment - that stands for (Unidentified Dildo of Nov.)] Then she be happy and wouldn't care about the $500.

1:32 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Jess, don't feel bad. She might have known, what's she gonna say: "Of course I knew I hit your car, I just drove away because I thought I could get away with it!"

Kudos to you for wishing them a bag of money. I wish the hit-and-runners-on-my-car a big bag of coal. Dropped from a high altitude. Landing on their stupid car.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, did you get a rapies shot?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

jess, you have the patience of Job! (i was gonna write 'job' but then people might think i was writing job-- like work, instead of j-ohhhh-b, the guy from the bible. get it?!)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Re: the UDoN... It's December... hasn't it been identified yet??

And nope... didn't get a rabies shot- just washed my hands real well with antibacterial soap... though I have been told that next time that happens, I should douse my hand in peroxide...

And as far as Job goes... in my head I had, "I am job..." like Robin Williams says in Mrs. Doubtfire. I don't read the bible, so good thing you capitalized! Though I don't know the story anyway... so I'll just assume Job is someone who was very patient ;o)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh wait... I just NOW got the UDoN thing... as in the dildo that was on my car! HA! I may have the patience of Job, but at 6:23 in the morning, I have the wit of... erm... Someonefromthebiblewhoisstupid.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

speaking of holiday cheer... how am i supposed to send your christmas cheer your way when i don't know your email?! send me a note to bluetotem3@hotmail.com thanks!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home