Thursday, December 01, 2005

Too Fun Not to Do!*

I Googled "Jessica needs," and here is what came up:
  • an adoptive family that is very structured
  • to keep her mouth shut sometimes instead of just blurting out whatever is in her head
  • to be left alone
  • some coaching
  • to get a kidney fast
  • to return to music that showcases her voice and emotional depths
  • to grow a back bone
  • cash
  • to rethink her position on doing adult films
  • to spend a lot of time just kissing Helen in order to get used to the idea
  • clothing and a gift for baby
  • to take special care to keep it in good shape
  • to read more books
  • some help

There are a couple really good ones in there! I'll leave the commentary up to you guys ;o)

*As seen on Anika and Gareth's blogs

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I think that the only real "need" here is the last one...well, that and the need to stop feasting on kidneys. (Kidney fast?)

9:30 AM  
Blogger East of North said...

I think this depends on exactly what your position on doing adult films is... and, of course, if Helen has anything to do with it. *grins*

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and one of my needs is a large grill, apparently. http://biggmannontario.tripod.com/alisonneeds/

9:36 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Jess, Google is right. You obviously need to rethink your position on doing adult films. And who is Helen? Did I miss something?!

11:26 AM  
Blogger anika said...

I just learned a whole 'nother side of you that I never knew existed!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home