Friday, November 25, 2005

I know I'm Jewish and all...

... but I bought two Christmas CDs today. I can't help it! I just love the music! Not the Jesusy ones, but the fun, bop-along-in-my-car-risking-getting-caught-on-Motormouth ones. And some of the slow ones too... for memories sake, I guess, although my Christmas memories involve other people's families...

Other things I bought at Target:
  • 3 more small white bins a'la my bra drawer
  • a bed-in-a-bag to give my newly organized room a fresh look
  • 3 complimenting throw pillows for my bed
  • 2 under-bed storage boxes for my off-season clothing
  • an over-the-door ironing board that my mom is making me return because she said it's ugly and doesnt want it hanging in our family room (I see her point- I was thinking Organizer, not InteriorDecorator)
  • contact paper to line the three empty shelves in my closet which I will now be using to store clothes
  • a new toothbrush
  • a Peppermint Mocha at the in-store Starbucks

In other news, my Thanksgiving cost me absolutely nothing and was far, far less satisfying...

Holiday Scoreboard

Thanksgiving: 0 Black Friday: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home