Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Because unlike Christine, I have no BIG News...

Actual snippet of a conversation I heard going on between two 7-year-olds in my class today:

J: When you go to prison, they make you take a shower with all the other men who are bad.
M: Duh. My dad's been in prison, like, a bunch of times.

I don't think even I would know that went on if I had never seen The Shawshank Redemption... And as a side note: best movie ever. I have to watch it every time it's on TBS, curse-overs and all (you know, when you see their mouths say something like, "cock sucking mother fucker!" but you hear them say "jerk!").

1 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

i. hate. that. movie. (sorry)
i don't know why everyone likes it; it's so depressing. i mean, sure it has a 'happy' ending. and by happy i mean 'i would rather die a slow and painful death than experience half of what he had to go through to get to the end of that damn depressing show'. and that's all i have to say about that.
oh! the new pride&prejudice opens tomorrow. :)

jess, please don't hate me for liking happily-ever-after movies!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home