Keepin' it Real*
In case you were wondering how my slang tutorial is going, I'm totally killin' it*.
I even got my hair did. Check it out:

My Little Sis did it. Tite*, right? Don't be a hater* just because my slang is all that* and my hair is da bomb* and I've got hella* steelo*, aiight*? If yall keep trippin'* like this, I'm gonna bounce*. In fact, I don't need your janky* attitude. Peace out*.
* All starred words and phrases are actually from my Slang deck! See? Told you I was dope*. I think I deserve some props*.
I even got my hair did. Check it out:

My Little Sis did it. Tite*, right? Don't be a hater* just because my slang is all that* and my hair is da bomb* and I've got hella* steelo*, aiight*? If yall keep trippin'* like this, I'm gonna bounce*. In fact, I don't need your janky* attitude. Peace out*.
* All starred words and phrases are actually from my Slang deck! See? Told you I was dope*. I think I deserve some props*.


4 Comments:
I leave for a while and then come back and now you are a gangsta, haha. Get down with your big bad self, respec!
Jess, you're practically African American. Fo shizzle.
I think you should consider taking a job in the inner city... you've got da skillz and you wouldn't have to pay off the rest of your student loans!!
Your slang deck is out of date... sorry.
p.s. Word Verification sux. :-) fuaktzt
Post a Comment
<< Home