Fire in the hole!! I've been hit!!
I got tagged by Anika (who is Canadian).
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? I would definitely be traveling. I’ve never been anywhere tropical, I’ve never been on a cruise, and I’ve never been to visit my friend in Brazil. (Dude, plane tickets are expensive!! What’s with that?!) And also, I’d be shopping. A lot. And getting some form of plastic surgery, just because I could afford it.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it? Because you need to have money to spend money, and right now, saving to move out of my parents’ house is higher on the priority list than sipping daiquiris on a sandy beach while a hot cabana boy rubs suntan lotion all over my body. Man, that’s upsetting. Thanks for bringing it up.
3. What's better: horses or cows? I’m gonna cop out here and go with a, “they are equally beautiful in their own way.” I don’t like this question. They are both better than birds. I freakin’ hate birds.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is? Happiness would be the ability to be content with what you have at any given moment. But for now, I see lots of room for improvement. Happiness for me: my own place (sometime this year), job security (3 years from now, assuming I keep this job for the next 3 years), and true love (anyone’s guess).
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit? I really can’t think of any recent dreams I’ve had. Sorry the answer to this question sucks.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a marine biologist because I wanted to play with dolphins. I did NOT want to be a teacher, because that’s what my mom is. I didn’t want people to think I was copying. Go figure.
7. Complete this statement: Love is...Never having to say ... “you make me feel like shit.”
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!) Have you not read my blog? My friend Maggie often says to me, “remember the time…” and then will come out with some random funny time… and I’ll have to remind her that it was my story, and she wasn’t there. She always says, “but you told it so vividly, I felt like I was there!” Stay tuned.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? It was about a certain boy… Ya know, cute guys always lead to lots of daydreams ;o)
Tag!
Megan
Dino
Kate
(Sorry guys, Anika got me, and Janie got Christine… and once the three of them were gone, you were all I had left!)
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? I would definitely be traveling. I’ve never been anywhere tropical, I’ve never been on a cruise, and I’ve never been to visit my friend in Brazil. (Dude, plane tickets are expensive!! What’s with that?!) And also, I’d be shopping. A lot. And getting some form of plastic surgery, just because I could afford it.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it? Because you need to have money to spend money, and right now, saving to move out of my parents’ house is higher on the priority list than sipping daiquiris on a sandy beach while a hot cabana boy rubs suntan lotion all over my body. Man, that’s upsetting. Thanks for bringing it up.
3. What's better: horses or cows? I’m gonna cop out here and go with a, “they are equally beautiful in their own way.” I don’t like this question. They are both better than birds. I freakin’ hate birds.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is? Happiness would be the ability to be content with what you have at any given moment. But for now, I see lots of room for improvement. Happiness for me: my own place (sometime this year), job security (3 years from now, assuming I keep this job for the next 3 years), and true love (anyone’s guess).
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit? I really can’t think of any recent dreams I’ve had. Sorry the answer to this question sucks.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a marine biologist because I wanted to play with dolphins. I did NOT want to be a teacher, because that’s what my mom is. I didn’t want people to think I was copying. Go figure.
7. Complete this statement: Love is...Never having to say ... “you make me feel like shit.”
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!) Have you not read my blog? My friend Maggie often says to me, “remember the time…” and then will come out with some random funny time… and I’ll have to remind her that it was my story, and she wasn’t there. She always says, “but you told it so vividly, I felt like I was there!” Stay tuned.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? It was about a certain boy… Ya know, cute guys always lead to lots of daydreams ;o)
Tag!
Megan
Dino
Kate
(Sorry guys, Anika got me, and Janie got Christine… and once the three of them were gone, you were all I had left!)


1 Comments:
'plastic surgery just because I could' -- good idea! I never thought of that!
Post a Comment
<< Home