Let us all take a moment to make a mental note that porn, as well as sex toys and anything sex related, should be better hidden. And yes parents... your children are more technologically advanced than you and will still manage to inadvertently find your porn on the computer as well.
Although I must say that I (and many of my friends) did learn about sex through my parents 'Joy of Sex' and 'More Joy of Sex' books. (Which they had expertly hidden in the attic -- nothing is safe!!)
4 Comments:
Reading this in my friends feed, I totally thought it was "Trade Tricks" posting it... too funny.
Did you find your parents' porn? That's gotta leave a scar ...
Yeah, Jessica, that would leave a scar. When I was little, my next door neighbor and I found her dad's porn.
My verification word is 'vourmh,' which is 'vermin' when you've had too much to drink.
Let us all take a moment to make a mental note that porn, as well as sex toys and anything sex related, should be better hidden. And yes parents... your children are more technologically advanced than you and will still manage to inadvertently find your porn on the computer as well.
Although I must say that I (and many of my friends) did learn about sex through my parents 'Joy of Sex' and 'More Joy of Sex' books. (Which they had expertly hidden in the attic -- nothing is safe!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home