Okay, last time, I promise!
I swear this isn't going to become a blog about sushi. But since my adventures at the conveyor belt, I'm hooked. This is my dinner tonight:

[Yearbook style] Top Row (left to right): Maguro (tuna), Sake (salmon), Saba (makerel)*, Tekka Maki (tuna roll), Bottom Row (left to right): Tamago (omelette), Himare (halibut)*, Ebi (shrimp), Kani Kama (crab stick)
Along with being an International Superstar (And have you noticed my audience is spanning all the way to the lower regions of the country, and all the way to Northern Ireland?! No offense, Canadians, but that dude is from across the ocean!!), I am also a cultured, sushi-eating ______**_______!
And I promise, that's all I have to say about that.
* I think... at least, that's what I'm guessing by comparing my picture to this one. That's also where I got all the Japanese names... You didn't think I actually knew them all without cheating, did you?
** Insert Offical Slang for "a really nifty girl" here. I can't find my deck at the moment.

[Yearbook style] Top Row (left to right): Maguro (tuna), Sake (salmon), Saba (makerel)*, Tekka Maki (tuna roll), Bottom Row (left to right): Tamago (omelette), Himare (halibut)*, Ebi (shrimp), Kani Kama (crab stick)
Along with being an International Superstar (And have you noticed my audience is spanning all the way to the lower regions of the country, and all the way to Northern Ireland?! No offense, Canadians, but that dude is from across the ocean!!), I am also a cultured, sushi-eating ______**_______!
And I promise, that's all I have to say about that.
* I think... at least, that's what I'm guessing by comparing my picture to this one. That's also where I got all the Japanese names... You didn't think I actually knew them all without cheating, did you?
** Insert Offical Slang for "a really nifty girl" here. I can't find my deck at the moment.


12 Comments:
Hey Jessica the dude from Northern Ireland here. Thanks for the shout out. Canadians you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!! j/k. I don't want to be starting a war or anything! Anyways I'm not sure if your little rowing boats could make it across a large ocean ....... did I mention ocean yet???
I will take the shrimp and the crab for now but I will be back later for the rest.
Thanks J. Cool place name that you live in.
Thanks! Cinnaminson means "sweet water" in some Native American language. I'm too much of an ignorant descendant of immigrants to know which one...
bah! ocean-schmoshan!
gareth, is paul hewson officially running your country yet?!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh absolutely Janie. Bono is running my country now. Yay.
*swoon* Bono ...
See Jessica you have 2 lovely Canadians visiting you now. Although they Are from BRITISH Colombia so does that really count?! Just kidding ladies, haha.
My work here is done. I think I can hear another cry for help from another blog.
Jessica -- to further your blog-stalking abilities, www.blogpatrol.com is the place that I find out what people searched that came up with my blog. Happy stalking!!
(p.s. my word verification is 'gehye' which is what Mormons call homosexuals)
(p.p.s. no one here's Mormon, are you?)
I'm Mormon. ......... oh Mormon, sorry I thought it said moron!
So Jessica,
When are you going to make me your third international fan?
I would be deeply honoured (see I am truely international because I spell it like that).
Thanks, awaiting your verdict.
Since you're now a sushi addict does that make me your sushi-pusher? Now you understand why I make a special trip to Chapel Hill every time I visit NC! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home