Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Conveyor Belt Sushi

This weekend I had the rare privelage of eating sushi from a conveyor belt. It was actually pretty cool... you sit at like a bar, and the sushi passes by you- different kids of rolls or whathaveyou- and you just pick up the one you want, take the plastic lid off, and eat it. Any other plates you eat, you just stack on top of the one you just had. The color of the plates tell you the price of the dish. I had 4 or 5 plates and spent like $10. AND I ate eel. Mad props* to me and my bad, new-food-trying self!


* Official slang

4 Comments:

Blogger boogiemum said...

Yum! I love sushi. I wish they had the conveyor belt sushi thing around here!

7:26 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Very brave. Eel?! I think I used to have an eel-skin wallet.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

i wonder if they were the kind of creepy eels from 'princess bride.' b/c then they deserved to be eaten.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Well, it didn't bite or electricute me...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home