Monday, August 08, 2005

Traits that annoy me...

... in other people, but which I posses (some or all of the time):

  • Prissiness
  • Bad driving skills
  • Inability to "get things"
  • Questionable fashion sense
  • Poor grammar
  • Redundancy
  • Hypocrisy
  • Redundancy
  • A bad attitude
  • Inability to make decisions

... in other people, which I do not believe I posses:

  • Inability to find humor in crises
  • Intense mood swings
  • Mean spiritedness
  • Refusal to try new things
  • Claiming strong opinions without adequate knowledge of all sides
  • A defeatist attitude
  • Closemindedness
  • Inflexibility
  • Frequent attention-seeking behavior
  • Chronic gas

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Are you talking about me again?

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've decided to start reading your damn blogs, OK??!! So anyways, I have to agree with the traits that you hate, especially the "claiming strong opinions without adequate knowledge of all sides" (we know quite a few people like that lol) and "chronic gas" (even though I have it...kidding kidding lol).

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home