Comments, People!!
So it has come to my attention that I have some loyal readers, and yet, very few comments. That's lame, people! I only write this thing so that I can read comments, and Christine is the only one who consistently satisfies me. (In more ways than one! Just kidding!) So even if you are some random friend of a friend, you should leave comments. Take the two seconds it takes to register for the site and do it. And that's an order.


6 Comments:
So, right, I comment all the time, because I also talk all the time, But, J. Maybe you should just allow all the anons to leave you comments....then you could get them from everybody! Not that it has worked wonders on my blog, but you know..whatev
I didn't know I had to specify if anons could post! I'll check on that!
Okay, it's done! Now EVERYONE can comment!!!
hey. i read your blog, but don't want to creep people out by posting comments when you have no clue who i am, or why i am reading your posts. but keep up the good work! :)
I too read your blog and love it. So here I am being a stranger and writing on your blog!
Woah... Canadians! Does this mean I'm an international superstar?! Awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home