Sunday, July 10, 2005

Something to Blog About

So in the same day, I was repremanded by one friend for not blogging in so long, and then another friend gave me an actual idea for something to blog about since she has something to vent but doesn't have a blog. And so I just spent the last 15 minutes listening to the voice mail message over and over so that I could transcribe her rant exactly, since I think she did a pretty good job, and I couldn't have done it any better. I've tried to also transcribe inflection and punctuation so that you can read it as it actually sounded. So here it is...

Kelly Can't Stand...

"Old people who keep their money in their frickin' bank envelopes cause I had about SIX of 'em today that go through their wallet, they have no money, and then they whip out their bank envelope! If you know you got the money in the bank envelope, PULL OUT THE BANK ENVELOPE FIRST! instead of whipping out all your money, counting it in front of me, and then putting it back into your wallet and TAKING TEN HOURS TO DO IT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home