The Bee's Knees
Don't worry... this isn't another post about my persuit of a bee. It is instead, an awesome announcement:
GuesswhatIgotateachingjobfornextyear!!!! That's right! Jess: perpetual student for lack of anything more productive to do will actually be getting a real really real job!
I am so psyched!!
I will be teaching 3rd grade inclusion, which means I will have regular ed and special ed students together in one class, and will be acting as (well, no, not acting as, but actually being!) the special ed teacher, and coteaching with a regular ed teacher.
The awesome part about this is that I will be with someone who knows (hopefully) what she is doing and will be able to give me lots of great advice as a first year teacher. Also, the class is already decorated, so I won't have to spend my non-money on that until (if) I get my own classroom someday. All of the sudden I feel the need to use all sorts of surfer phrases, like
Duuuude... this is so rad!
But that might not be very teachery and mature of a real really real teacher, so I'll refrain.
WOOHOO!!!

An apple for the te... ME!!!!
GuesswhatIgotateachingjobfornextyear!!!! That's right! Jess: perpetual student for lack of anything more productive to do will actually be getting a real really real job!
I am so psyched!!
I will be teaching 3rd grade inclusion, which means I will have regular ed and special ed students together in one class, and will be acting as (well, no, not acting as, but actually being!) the special ed teacher, and coteaching with a regular ed teacher.
The awesome part about this is that I will be with someone who knows (hopefully) what she is doing and will be able to give me lots of great advice as a first year teacher. Also, the class is already decorated, so I won't have to spend my non-money on that until (if) I get my own classroom someday. All of the sudden I feel the need to use all sorts of surfer phrases, like
Duuuude... this is so rad!
But that might not be very teachery and mature of a real really real teacher, so I'll refrain.
WOOHOO!!!

An apple for the te... ME!!!!


1 Comments:
You are SO the bee's knees. Rock off!
Post a Comment
<< Home