Sunday, May 22, 2005

The One With My Favorite Body Part

If you asked me what my favorite body part was-- that is, my own favorite body part-- I'd say my feet. While I'm not a foot person, per se, in the sense that I like touching them or they turn me on or anything, I just think feet, and mine in particular, are really cute. Mine are pretty small (a size 7), and all the toes go from big to small, and now that I've had my first pedicure of the season, the toenails are painted and the bottoms of them are nice and soft. And now that it's warmer out, my piggies have the chance to be exposed to the world every day! I have a million pairs of sandals and, my favorite, flip-flops, and you will hardly see my feet covered any more than that until Fall comes along. I spend most of the summer barefoot... In fact, I spend most of my life barefoot when I can manage it. I put my shoes on right before I leave the house, and always take them off the minute I walk in the door. My friends and I joke about the possibility of me being a Chinese woman with bound feet in a former life, because socks and shoes make me feel constricted! So anyway, that's that. My favorite body part on myself is my feet. Check out the picture... aren't they cute? They are even cuter in person, but I haven't completely mastered the PhotoShop thing yet...


Ahhh... my feet in paradise... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home