The One With the Party Girls
Someone. Please. End. My. Misery.
MyBrother is having a going-away party since he's leaving for U.A.E. on Thursday night. Nevermind the fact that he had one last night, down the shore, which did not interfere with me in anyway. He needs to have another one. EVERYONE wants to say goodbye to him, don't you know? The world revolves around MyBrother... always has, always will. And though I love him dearly... this is the SECOND time he had decided to have a party on a night when I have important things to take care of. The first time was when I was studying for my career-validating Praxis (teacher exam), and now tonight, I am trying to write finals for my classes, which are due on Monday, because, you know, I procrastinated until the last minute. But anyway, let's ignore MyBrother's self-involvement*, and focus for a moment on why these parties get on my nerves. We can really base the whole answer around...
Annoying Young Girls
I cannot, CANNOT stand the girls at these parties. The guys maybe get a little loud, but for the most part, they are just corny and drunk, and go play beer pong. They're guys.
But the girls. They are loud in that screechy kind of way, and they pretend they are drunk when they are not, and they ask for beers instead of getting one themselves, and they wear tank tops even when it is 60 degrees outside**, and oh yeah... and I just went down stairs, and one of them is pulling that "let me sit in this chair and pout because my boyfriend isn't paying enough attention to me" bullshit. And they just get. on. my. nerves.
*Woah, putting in the term "self-involvement" makes me think of myself... guess it runs in the family.
** Just realized I was describing myself at parties, too... except for the pretending to be drunk part. I always make sure I am too drunk to have to pretend. Hmph.
MyBrother is having a going-away party since he's leaving for U.A.E. on Thursday night. Nevermind the fact that he had one last night, down the shore, which did not interfere with me in anyway. He needs to have another one. EVERYONE wants to say goodbye to him, don't you know? The world revolves around MyBrother... always has, always will. And though I love him dearly... this is the SECOND time he had decided to have a party on a night when I have important things to take care of. The first time was when I was studying for my career-validating Praxis (teacher exam), and now tonight, I am trying to write finals for my classes, which are due on Monday, because, you know, I procrastinated until the last minute. But anyway, let's ignore MyBrother's self-involvement*, and focus for a moment on why these parties get on my nerves. We can really base the whole answer around...
Annoying Young Girls
I cannot, CANNOT stand the girls at these parties. The guys maybe get a little loud, but for the most part, they are just corny and drunk, and go play beer pong. They're guys.
But the girls.
*Woah, putting in the term "self-involvement" makes me think of myself... guess it runs in the family.
** Just realized I was describing myself at parties, too... except for the pretending to be drunk part. I always make sure I am too drunk to have to pretend. Hmph.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home