Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Note to Middle-Aged Women at the Mall

Re: Your Hair

Please be advised that bi-level and asymetrical haircuts are no longer in style. Fake hair pieces are also discouraged.

You're welcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Well, I'm afraid to say that I think they might be coming back in style. Not that I claim to know anything about fashion trends... but I paid a visit to a friend of mine in Manhattan this weekend who was sporting an eeriley similar `doo. At least I think so... can't be certain w/o a pic. Because you could also be talking about a haircut more similar to a waitress I saw the other day... and there was no way her hair was anything but horrid.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

dammit! really jess? i have to get rid of my mullet?!? and -- horror of horrors -- my hair scrunchy!!!

say it ain't so...

8:51 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

by hair scrunchy, the scrunchy made out of the brunette curls, which *almost* matches my exact hair color...

8:52 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Jess... if you meant a mullet, by all means you should have said 'mullet'. (Neither woman I mentioned was sporting a mullet... )I strongly doubt that they will ever return.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Janie said...

jessica, you are so kind and considerate to give that old lady some gentle direction. keep up the good work.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home