Things That Make Me Happy
(Because yesterday was horrible, and I want to go into this day with a good outlook.)
- My new job (even though yesterday I was hit in the back of the head with a book and punched); it is never boring
- The fact that I will be getting rid of my 3rd grade reading class at the end of November (because they made my observation yesterday go horribly)
- Being a Big Sister (even though, when I was half way home after dropping K off yesterday, she called me to tell me she left something in my car and I needed to turn around)
- The fact that the plant on my desk might be alive today because I watered it yesterday
- My Organized Bedroom with a place for everything
- The excitement of dating someone new
- Good Hair Days (today isn't one... it's pouring outsite... but tomorrow might be one!)
- Free clothes (My mom gave me a pair of her pants that aren't Mommish -- I'm wearing them today.)


6 Comments:
I hope that today is better than yesterday. Call me if you need to talk!
You're dating someone new?! Tell us all about it!!
dating someone new?!?! what's going on?!?!?!!
Right now it's only been three dates, and I don't want to talk about it until I'm sure he doesn't read my blog (I am pretty sure he wouldn't read the comments, though). BUT, also, it's only been 3 dates and lots of phone calls, so I don't want to jinx it. I'll keep you all posted though!!
don't worry, should I meet him, I will casually mention how funny your blogs are, much as the topic of blogging was brought up to Anth. thankfully, he was already pretty blitzed by then, and has never asked about it, and I've never offered.
and are you going to Amy and Abel's party?? Call me!
Yeah - sorry about that Anth spill Chris. And congrats on the unmommish pants (I love new words and "mommish" is a good one!) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home