Organized Living: Phase One: Sorting
Today was the first day of AlmostOrganizedJess. It was basically a sorting day. Mrs. G. (because I can't call her by her first name since that's just weird because she was my first grade teacher) brought all sorts of bins with her, and they were all labeled, just like on TV! We had bins for Paperwork: Financial, Paperwork: School, Cosmetics, Hair Stuff, Jewelry, Medications and Vitamins, Shoes, Purses, Computer Stuff, Clothes, and Donate. And, there are about 4 bags of trash! I have to say, it was a lot of work, and there is still a lot more to tackle, but it felt great walking into my room after she left.
And so, without further ado...
Before
And so, without further ado...
Before
After (Phase One)
And check out these close-ups of the Sortedness:
Hair Stuff, Jewelry, Cosmetics, and Paperwork
Shoes... and lots of 'em!
Not bad, eh?






6 Comments:
Yay! I saw floor! that's miraculous. I don't think I've seen that since the days of me dogsitting for Magster.
Wow, Jess... I'm very impressed! Now, can you keep it that way? ;o)
Um ... wanna come clean my room? =)
i'm impressed! good girl.
This was only phase one-- so "can I keep it that way?" Hopefully after all the extraneous stuff has been purged and all the "systems" are in place, I will be able to keep it that way. Otherwise, it would have been an extraordinary waste of money ;o)
Nice job with the clutter clear out.
Can't wait to see the results of phase two, hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home