In the past three days...
... I have found two more things on my car (because finding a dildo on your car isn't weird enough):
Thursday night: a winter hat in the ACME parking lot in Manayunk, just sitting on top of my car... I was scared and made HK check in my back seat and under the car before I got in.
Saturday morning: a parking ticket on 4th Street in Philly... I swear, we put enough money in the meter for 1 hour and 39 minutes, but I guess I lost track of time during breakfast. Good omlettes and funny friends have that effect on me...
Thursday night: a winter hat in the ACME parking lot in Manayunk, just sitting on top of my car... I was scared and made HK check in my back seat and under the car before I got in.
Saturday morning: a parking ticket on 4th Street in Philly... I swear, we put enough money in the meter for 1 hour and 39 minutes, but I guess I lost track of time during breakfast. Good omlettes and funny friends have that effect on me...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home