Thursday, November 17, 2005

*Is it fate...

... if every time I go to HK's house, I get there really easily, and every time I go from HK's house I get stuck in traffic and/or miss the exit for the bridge I'm supposed to take and have to find random streets in Philly that lead to one of the NJ-on-the-other-side bridges?

What about if we passed a street called Cinnaminson Street on the way to dinner while in the town where he lives, and the town I live in is called Cinnaminson?!?!?! Who's ever heard of Cinnaminson? No one can even pronounce it, and there is a street by that same name in the very town where he lives!!

* Please excuse my atrocious display of TheCrazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

YAY! I'm glad to hear that the HK/Jess dating is still in full effect. We really need to hang out, I need updates woman, updates! Not that it isn't my fault...but ya know...

in general just wanted to say Yay!

10:08 AM  
Blogger anika said...

Totally fate. Not a doubt in my mind.

Good for you, chica! Keep us updated!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home