Sunday, December 04, 2005

Okay, I Lied

I'm not really an Independant Woman. I'm not really over HK. And I'm not going to talk about it anymore. Do not throw your hands up at me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Jess, since when did you depend on HK? As far as I can tell, you're just bummed that HK turned out to be not so heavenly after all. (Although maybe he's bipolar? It's a possibility...) Anyway, I will still throw my hands up at you because you are awesome and therefore deserve it.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I say ditto to Meg's comment. You weren't dependant on HK and sometimes you just have to count the losses and call out, "NEXT!" and move on to bigger and better.

How was your date :)Love you!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when does an interest in someone equal dependency?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Whinger said...

It's fine to not be over someone.

Just don't call him.

That's all.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

it's probably a faux-pas for IIFs to comment when you've said you don't want to talk about it anymore, but... he's a schmuck and nobody even likes uber-independent women, so don't go there and of course you're not over him, but you will be after you go out and have fun with better boys. (sorry for the atrocious grammar, i wanted to get it all into on sentence.)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home