Prayers, please!
Hi guys,
I could really use your help.
I need, NEED to have a snowday tomorrow. We're supposed to get 3-6 inches, and I know it's supposed to come early and disappear by afternoon, which makes the possibility of a delayed opening more likely than an actual full out snowday... but I really really need an extra day this weekend to make my Christmas cards and clean my room before my organizer comes for the last time and yells at me.*
Please help me out by praying for lots and lots of snow in the northeast region. Or maybe be more specific and ask for "enough to give Jess a snowday." That should be sufficient.
Thanks!
*Okay, my room kinda looks like a bomb expoloded again, but I am confident that once I clean up all the clothes and do my laundry, it'll be in pretty good shape... There aren't random baking pans and pieces of trash everywhere like there used to be, and now I have a place for everything.
I could really use your help.
I need, NEED to have a snowday tomorrow. We're supposed to get 3-6 inches, and I know it's supposed to come early and disappear by afternoon, which makes the possibility of a delayed opening more likely than an actual full out snowday... but I really really need an extra day this weekend to make my Christmas cards and clean my room before my organizer comes for the last time and yells at me.*
Please help me out by praying for lots and lots of snow in the northeast region. Or maybe be more specific and ask for "enough to give Jess a snowday." That should be sufficient.
Thanks!
*Okay, my room kinda looks like a bomb expoloded again, but I am confident that once I clean up all the clothes and do my laundry, it'll be in pretty good shape... There aren't random baking pans and pieces of trash everywhere like there used to be, and now I have a place for everything.


6 Comments:
Well, since I don't really believe that there is anyone to pray to, I will gather all of my energies and focus really really hard to make those big ol' snow clouds come your way...well, that and I will wear my PJ bottoms inside out and backwards. And, I will try to get to bed extra early so that I am wearing my PJs a bit longer. ;)
I pray that the snow gods send lots of snow to the Cinnaminson and Gloucester areas, but leave Philadelphia and Camden with only a light dusting. I have too much to do with finals to be stuck away from school. Isn't that the saddest thing, to wish to not have a snow day.
God doesn't listen to me any more - as a matter of fact, I think God goes out of his/her way to give me the opposite of what I pray for. Could be that whole not going to church thing ... or perhaps it might be my Deist leanings.
I'll cross my fingers and hope for you, though!
:( You got one, but what about me? At least you have a weekend...
Jessica ... Your comment on my blog made me laugh like none other and I don't have your email address so I can't just email you to tell you that and this is why this comment has nothing to do with the praying post. But I just had to tell you that your slang is so stinking funny and also very cool.
P.S. I'll get Jacob to pray. I think God listens to kids more than adults.
Post a Comment
<< Home