Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And speaking of hair...

Would it be gross if I just stopped shaving my legs* until there is going to be someone other than myself touching them? It's really cold out...

* but not my underarms because bacteria grows there, as well as layers of deodorant unless you scrub really hard. And don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ben O. said...

Nope, doesn't bother me.

But then I won't be touching those hairy things anytime soon.

Nice site - just surfing around and came upon it.

Ben O.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I did that...but then I actually started to gross myself out, which isn't easy to do! Oh, and guys don't always mind the fuzz, so if you have an encounter without preparation I wouldn't worry. (Don't listen to this Ben character)

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know many girls who shave their legs less frequently during the winter months - and I can understand why. Cold weather and low humidity make your skin drier and make shaving hurt more, and even guys will admit that shaving every day or even every other day is just a pain in the ass.

I say go for it if it's what you want.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm all about the extra fuzz for keeping in the warmth. It's COLD!

However, I just shaved mine this morning, thankyouverymuch. (But it had been a while)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

I concur. Don't shave... unless of course you're still thinking about doing adult films. Then I would say it's a requirement. :o)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Janie said...

wax. much less work. :)

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa - wait a minute - am I supposed to be shaving in the winter?? CRAP! [Wait it's ok if you just don't tell my boyfriend!]

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for your blog, I'm going crazy living out of hotel rooms! Personally, I say screw shaving your legs. It helps keep you warm plus it helps you conserve energy to use more effectively with your whacking stick at school. Besides, who cares about shaving your legs when you have such beautiful hair!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Damn, I never knew the shortest blog entry I ever wrote would get, like, way the most comments... I guess I'll shave eventually, but it'll have to be when I'm feeling primpy...

And welcome Crazy Southerner! Too bad you are living out of those hotel rooms with out me! ;o)

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home